This year, due to the situation created by COVID-19, the organizers of the European annual ESPKU conference have decided to broadcast it on the Internet on Sunday, November 1, 2020! Now is the time to attend it, free of travel costs, live from your home. However, note that it will start very early in Quebec, at 6:00 am.
Here is the agenda:
- Eric Lange, ESPKU President: Presentation of the Sheila Jones Award 2020
- Prof. Dr. Anita MacDonald (Birmingham): European Dietetic Guidelines
- Prof. Dr. Nenad Blau (Zurich): Demographics in PKU
- Prof. Dr. Harvey Levy (Boston): Growing old with PKU
- Prof. Dr. Susan Waisbren (Boston): Taking care of mental health needs when aging with PKU
- Prof. Dr. Jerry Vockley (Pittsburgh): Pegvaliase and Gene Therapy for PKU
- Eric Lange, Prof. Dr. Francjan J. van Spronsen (ESPKU): Closing remarks
Personally, I have already registered. 🙂
If you plan to participate, I also invite you to follow me on Twitter if this is not already the case. We can discuss the information we receive there.
To learn more about ESPKU, click here.
Cover photo: © ESPKU, 2020